• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Tiger Zinda Hai | Official Trailer | Salman Khan | Katrina Kaif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=ePO5M5DE01I
    What you seek is seeking you. - Rumi

You hate people calling you Sallu too...

It’s not my f***ing name! F***ing is not a bad word, by the way (winks). But Sallu is not my name. I remember how it started… with Jackie (Shroff) calling me Sallu. And then, everyone started calling me Sallu! I don’t like it… I don’t like it at all.

Kommentar

SALMAN KHAN STARTS WORK ON DABANGG FRANCHISE
      https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/...w/61554010.cms

Es gab ein Arbeitstreffen am letzten Montag (6. November) zwischen Hauptdarsteller/ Regisseur/ und Produzent.

Die Dreharbeiten beginnen Anfang 2018.

Salman Khan, along with brother Arbaaz met director Prabhudheva at their Bandra office on Monday night to kick off work on the trio’s next, Dabangg 3. Shooting begins early next year.

Arbaaz when contacted told Mirror, “We had already announced some months ago that Prabhudheva is directing the film and we met to discuss work.”

SHOOTING BEGINS FOR SALMAN KHAN, JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ AND BOBBY DEOL'S RACE 3
      http://ahmedabadmirror.indiatimes.co...w/61584073.cms

Die Dreharbeiten haben begonnen, für Salman und Jacqueline Fernandez aber erst am 12. November - Sie waren heute jedoch schon heute am Set beim ersten Take.

It’s not my f***ing name! F***ing is not a bad word, by the way (winks). But Sallu is not my name. I remember how it started… with Jackie (Shroff) calling me Sallu. And then, everyone started calling me Sallu! I don’t like it… I don’t like it at all.

Kommentar

making of swag se swagat song (tiger zinda hai)
        nothing compares to salmaan
        Sallu is not my f***ing name! F***ing is not a bad word, by the way (winks).
        But Sallu is not my name. I don’t like it… (Salman Khan)

Kommentar

zinda hai song (tiger zinda hai)

Kommentar

making of dil diyan song (tiger zinda hai)

making of tiger vs wolf (tiger zinda hai)

Kommentar

ärger am set von race3 ,die polizei informierte salmaan,das eine gruppe bewaffneter männer das gelände von filmcity betreten haben
              sie waren auf dem weg zum dreh.

On Tuesday, Salman Khan was shooting for his upcoming film, Race 3, at Film City in Mumbai, when a dozen policemen barged in to inform that a group of armed men had entered the premises and were on their way over, before rushing him to the safety of his residence. The actor's court appearance in Jodhpur last Thursday in the blackbuck poaching case is said to have triggered threats by gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, who was produced a day later in the same court amidst heavy security when he announced that he would kill Salman.

Reportedly, the gangster who was being produced in court on multiple charges of murder, extortion and car-jacking, among others, is said to hail from a community in Rajasthan that worships the blackbuck. Several members reportedly even protested against Salman in light of new developments in the case. While Salman felt he would be safer in Mumbai than Rajasthan, a senior cop of Mumbai police alerted him on Monday that three men in Mumbai had threatened to kill him as well, while a group of vandals was being mobilised to cause disruption at his shooting location. Following this, Salman has been given additional security by the police.
              Threats distrupt Salman khan's shoot for Race3 at Film City in Mumbai
              http://punemirror.indiatimes.com/ent...w/62448872.cms

Confirming the news of threats, Salman’s father Salim Khan said, “While I don’t know the exact details about when he left the sets, I do know that there were some threats. But Salman has a good team of security personnel. This is not the first time that he is getting such threats. In this industry, people keep getting such threats a lot.”

When the former actor and screenwriter was asked if they have planned to take legal action against the gangster, he replied, “The only action we are taking is to make sure that Salman is safe. He is going to the shoots normally right now.”

Salim Khan confirms threat to Salman Khan,says son's safety is priority for now

http://indianexpress.com/article/ent...-khan-5020355/

Kommentar

tiger zinda hai oil tanker blast making of

tiger zinda hai marocco making of

Kommentar

Tera Noor-Full Song/Tiger Zinda Hai

Kommentar

Bharat: Salman Khan To Sport 5 Different Looks In His Forthcoming Film
                    http://www.india.com/showbiz/salman-...-2018-2859693/

Salman hat fünf verschiedene Looks in Bharat. Die Handlung umfasst eine Zeitspanne von 70 Jahren beginnend in den 40er Jahren. Gedreht wird ab Juni. Der Film ist das offizielle Remake vom koreanischen Drama aus 2014 "An Ode To My Father".

Kommentar

priyanka wird in bharat an salmaan's seite spielen.
                      Bharat Mania has started ! All the best team Bharat @atulreellife @aliabbaszafar & Didi.
                      Can’t wait to see @BeingSalmanKhan & @priyankachopra recreate their magic on the big screen. Super excited.
                      https://twitter.com/khanarpita/statu...86218651045889

Kommentar

race3 i found love song

race3 girls in action behind the scenes

race3 party chale on- making of

Kommentar

Dabangg 3

Dabangg 3: Details About Salman Khan’s Shooting Schedule, Sudeep’s Role, Songs REVEALED!
                          https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-new...n-khan-sudeep/

Die Dreharbeiten starten Anfang April 2019, Release ist Weihnachten 2019. Die Rolle des Antagonisten wird von Sudeep gespielt. Regie führt Prabhu Dheva.

Inshallah

@BeingSalmanKhan 19. März

It’s been 20 years but I am glad Sanjay and I are finally back in his next film, Inshallah. Looking forward to work with Alia and inshallah we will all be blessed on this journey. #Inshallah #SLB @aliaa08 @bhansali_produc @SKFilmsOfficial

https://twitter.com/BeingSalmanKhan/...76992530042880

Salman hat den Film mit Sanjay Leela Bhansali bestätigt. Alia Bhatt hat die weibliche Hauptrolle. Release Datum ist Eid 2020.

Veteran (Der Filmtitel ist noch nicht bestätigt)

Salman hat bestätigt, dass er nach Dabangg 3, und Inshallah, "Veteran" drehen wird, die Adaption eines koreanischen Films aus 2015. Salmans Schwager Atul Agnihotri hat die Rechte erworben. In der Geschichte jagt ein Detektiv den Chef eines Verbrechersyndikats.

Salman Khan confirms working in 'Veteran' Hindi remake
                          https://www.deccanchronicle.com/ente...di-remake.html

Kommentar

BHARAT | Official Trailer | Salman Khan | Katrina Kaif | Movie Releasing On 5 June 2019

Kommentar

Lädt...
                            X