Salmans Gemälde

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Wunderbarer Artikel, Lovely. Einiges wird zusammengefasst - und einige Bilder kommen in bester Qualität rüber. Für mich war das eben sehr meditativ und berührend.
    Der Elefant, der gestern im Traume Indien sah, sprang aus der Fessel. Wer hat, ihn festzuhalten, Macht? (Rumi)

Kommentar

Zitat von Nordic Rose Beitrag anzeigen
      Wunderbarer Artikel, Lovely. Einiges wird zusammengefasst - und einige Bilder kommen in bester Qualität rüber. Für mich war das eben sehr meditativ und berührend.
      Kann mich nur anschließen.

Gefunden, eine kleine wunderschöne Collage:

What you seek is seeking you. - Rumi

You hate people calling you Sallu too...

It’s not my f***ing name! F***ing is not a bad word, by the way (winks). But Sallu is not my name. I remember how it started… with Jackie (Shroff) calling me Sallu. And then, everyone started calling me Sallu! I don’t like it… I don’t like it at all.

Kommentar

Riteish Deshmukh @Riteishd 02:52 - 14. Apr. 2016
        Surrounded by @BeingSalmanKhan art work at ND Studio.
        https://twitter.com/Riteishd/status/720550252063817730

It’s not my f***ing name! F***ing is not a bad word, by the way (winks). But Sallu is not my name. I remember how it started… with Jackie (Shroff) calling me Sallu. And then, everyone started calling me Sallu! I don’t like it… I don’t like it at all.

Kommentar

Danke Lovely für die letzten beiden Kommentare.

Wenn ich das so betrachte, frag ich mich mal wieder, was in dem Kopf und Herzen des Ji wohl so vor sich geht. * weiter meditier *
          Der Elefant, der gestern im Traume Indien sah, sprang aus der Fessel. Wer hat, ihn festzuhalten, Macht? (Rumi)

Kommentar

Salman Khan rekindles his passion for painting
            http://www.deccanchronicle.com/enter...-painting.html
            And now, after years of not exploring his talent, the actor has finally decided to give some attention to his old passion. In a chat with us, he revealed that he had started painting again just a few days ago.

When quizzed about his long-pending plan of putting up an exhibition, the actor confessed, “Yes, there is a plan, but I have not been able to find the time I need. But I’ve taken up painting again and started working on it just three days ago. I need to get my canvas and my subject right and I need to concentrate on it. Right now, I am just doing random stuff really.”
            Salman fing vor ein paar Tagen wieder das Malen an (wahrscheinlich intensiver, denn er malt ja immer), und eine Ausstellung ist geplant, er findet nur nicht die Zeit dafür.

Kommentar

15 Paintings By Salman Khan That Will Take Your Breath Away!
              http://www.indiatimes.com/entertainm...ay-250410.html

- His most common form is sketching faces with tranquil and thoughtful expressions.

-He often paints religious themes backed by his own belief in 'oneness of Gods.'

-Jesus Christ seems to be one of his most drawn figures.

-Several of his industry colleagues are self-proclaimed Salman "the painter" fans too!

-Salman's father and veteran scriptwriter Salim Khan said he is a proud father because of his son's talent.

-Salman keeps doodling in between the shots too.
              Sollte jemand Probleme haben etwas zu verstehen, bitte Nachfragen.

Kommentar

Jacket painting
                https://www.instagram.com/p/BN7WM5wjOPi/

Kommentar

ein neues
                  https://twitter.com/themalmheiri/sta...47505507725313
                  nothing compares to salmaan
                  Sallu is not my f***ing name! F***ing is not a bad word, by the way (winks).
                  But Sallu is not my name. I don’t like it… (Salman Khan)

Kommentar

Hat mir gerade gut getan, mal wieder in einigen von Salmans Gemälden zu versinken. Viele Links funktionieren noch.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                    X