Kajol - Interviews und Artikel

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Bollywood rebel Kajol: ‘I never gave a damn what anyone said about me. I still don’t’
    http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...ale?CMP=twt_gu

BOLLYWOOD WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE SAYS ‘DILWALE’ DIFFERENT TYPE OF ROMANCE
    http://asianculturevulture.com/portf...pe-of-romance/

SRK & Kajol: Celebrating 20 Years Of Long Lasting On-Screen Love & Friendship
    http://anokhimedia.com/magazine/srk-...PUC1HU.twitter

Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan on their favourite film together
    http://www.thenational.ae/arts-life/...-film-together

Shah Rukh Khan on Kajol: ‘I don’t know if we could have made Dilwale with anyone else’
    http://www.thenational.ae/arts-life/...th-anyone-else
    05.08.2015 RT & Fav from Kajol (Twitter) ♥

Kajol replied on instagram (17.06.2015) "love you too ❤" <3

Ava: Elif

Kommentar

A straight-from-the-heart t2 chat with our favourite dilwale — Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol

http://www.telegraphindia.com/115122...p#.VnxfNhXhCUn

Kommentar

'Educative for kids to have a working mother'

She reduced her film appearances out of choice when motherhood happened as she never believed in "dumping off my children and going off to work". But after spreading her magic on the screen again with Dilwale, actress Kajol is enthused to take on more work in the film world now that her daughter and son are old enough.
        "I hope I will be seen on screen more... I'd like to work more now. I took a break right after My Name Is Khan (2010) because my son was born and then he was still very young. Now my son is five years old," Kajol said here.
        "I will be starting a film in the mid-2016, but no, I am not planning to do three films a year like Shah Rukh Khan, in any way. I can't work as hard as him," added the actress, whose effervescence is intact at 41.
        Kajol and Ajay, who got married in 1999, are parents to two children - daughter Nysa and son Yug.
        After the birth of her daughter in 2003, she did few films like Fanaa, U Me Aur Hum, My Name Is Khan, We Are Family and Toonpur Ka Superhero. And again, after Yug's birth, Kajol decided she would devote her time to motherhood.
        In fact, in a previous interview, she had confessed that the only reason she gave up films was her children.
        "I have not given birth to them to just dump them and go off to work. I am not that kind of a person,” Kajol said back then.
        But when Dilwale came her way, Kajol, a Padma Shri award winner, said it was her daughter Nysa who urged her to step out of the house and return to face the arclights.
        "I honestly think it's very educative for children to have working parents, and to have a working mother mostly, because that's where the influence comes on the girl child."
        "When I was a child, I did resent sometimes that my mother went to work, and I used to tell her, 'Mom, why can't you be like other mothers who are at home and cooking?' She used to be like 'No, I have to work. I need to work'."
        "At that point in time, maybe I felt a resentment towards her work, but when I started working, I realised that the work ethic I have, the way I work, the amount of hard work that I did was only because I had seen my mother do that all my life."
        "So, hence and therefore, I feel that my daughter hopefully will understand that when she sees her mother go for work... when she grows up, she will realise that it's important for her to work as well for her own independence and development," said the daughter of veteran actress Tanuja.
        Generally too, Kajol believes that "it's important for women to work".
        "In whatever area they choose, women should work. And it doesn't necessarily have to be about going out of the house and working. But the work ethic has to be understood that it's not only a man's job to be the breadwinner for the family. That's where our women's equality has to start."
        http://www.thestatesman.com/news/bol...ol/113872.html

Kommentar

SRK interested in ‘mature love story’ with Kajol

After “Dilwale”, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he’d love to be cast with Kajol again if an interesting and mature love story comes their way.

“If there’s a nice film, if it’s interesting and different… maybe a mature love story, that would be nice. We don’t (Bollywood doesn’t) make too many of those,” Shah Rukh said.

“Perhaps Kajol and I… well, I could be totally presumptous about it, but we would be perhaps a good pair as we have done films together for the last 22 years. It will be interesting to be cast in a mature love story, not a yeppy or happy-go-lucky ones we’ve done before. In our stage, age and life, of whatever that we’ve seen, maybe we will be able to essay a different kind of emotion as actors,” he added.

From “Baazigar”, “Karan Arjun”, “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”, “Duplicate” and “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” in the 1990s to entertainers like “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…”, “My Name Is Khan” and “Diwale” — Kajol and SRK have turned out to be one of Bollywood’s most beloved onscreen couples.

Without brushing off the popularity that they enjoy as a ‘jodi’, and while explaining the magic that they recreate onscreen each time, Shah Rukh said: “When we have done films together, people have really liked them even if they are of different genres. You can’t ignore that.”

“But I think, one, magic cannot be explained. Secondly, lot of the credit goes to the people who have made the films with us, and then most of the credit goes to the audience which for years, has appreciated us.”
          http://www.abplive.in/movies/srk-int...h-kajol-268515

Kommentar

Make Me The Villain of Dhoom 4: Kajol

Kajol is that rare actress who has sustained her popularity over 22 years (her first hit Baazigar was released in 1993). But while most actresses veer towards alternate cinema, especially after the first flush of commercial success (Madhuri did a Gaj Gamini, Deepika does a Finding Fanny), Kajol’s recent films have continued to be with big banners like Yash Raj and Karan Johar. And she continues to be paired opposite major heroes like Shah Rukh Khan in her recent success, Dilwale.

Point out to the actress that she has chosen to steer clear of non mainstream fare and she gets thoughtful. “I have not done it consciously; it was just a question of not being offered the right role in the right project. It was never my choice not to do such films. It was just that I was never offered that kind of a role,” Kajol reasons.

But the actress is totally game for edgier roles. She laughs, “I would love to be the villain; make me the villain of Dhoom 4! I would really be bad.”
            http://www.newindianexpress.com/ente...cle3214842.ece

Kommentar

The Telegraph

Kommentar

[Scans] Stardust Special (March 2016) - Style Secrets

http://kajol-mania.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=851

Kommentar

Film industry is male dominated, says Kajol

At 41, award-winning actor Kajol still stands strong and bold in the film industry. But the Padma Shri awardee, who has a film career spanning over two decades, believes that showbiz is “simply just another business” and is a man’s world.

Wage inequality recently became a hot topic in Hollywood and Bollywood. Asked about gender inequality in the film industry, Kajol said, “It is male dominated. There is no getting away from that fact. Whether it is Hollywood or Bollywood, that will be there because currently our world is like that.

“Hollywood or Bollywood, it is simply another business where it is male dominated. But again it has to be monetarily feasible and economically viable. That’s something that has everything to do with the pay scale as far as this particular business is concerned.”

But neither age nor her marital status has ever come in the way of her career.

Married to actor-producer Ajay Devgn, the mother of two, was last seen on the big screen in the 2015 film Dilwale. And no, she isn’t taking a break from movies as of now. She will soon start shooting for a film under their home banner production. “I can’t talk about it right now. It is still in the scripting stage. I hope it goes on floors in the next three months or so. The director is yet to be finalised,” said the Gupt star.

Apart from doing movies, she is also Lifebuoy’s Help a Child Reach 5 handwashing ambassador. Help a Child Reach 5 has been advocating hand washing with soap as one of the most cost-effective means of preventing child deaths on platforms. “It’s (the campaign) very close to my heart. As a star and as a person, you have a responsibility... you need to stand up and be a part of society and help out in whichever way you can. For somebody like me...I am famous and people recognise me. Hopefully, they will believe in the things that I have to say, so I can use that to the advantage of my society and work for it,” she said about the cause for which she visited the capital and also met Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

She shared that they talked about how hand wash should be mandatory in schools. “It is necessary to put in not only toilet but wash basins as well. So that facility should be available and then only the habit will be available.”

Has he shown any support to the cause?

“Officially, no. I can’t say that we have tied up. But I think the way we are going, what we are talking about, it coincides well with his own campaign (Swachh Bharat Abhiyan). We are definitely on the same page,” said Kajol.

Kajol also wants to make a difference as a part-time member of the Prasar Bharati Board that runs public broadcasters Doordarshan and All India Radio. “My opinion is one of many. Since I am on board, hopefully my suggestions will be taken. I am there to give suggestions and make a difference if I can,” she said

With so many projects in hand, don’t her children - daughter Nysa and son Yug - complain?

“They always complain. If they had their way, I would be sitting at home 24/7. My son tells me ‘Mama I like it when I enter the house and see you waiting for me’. I think every child wants their mother to be their bai (maid),” she signed off.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollyw...5aO3TyhnI.html

Kommentar

Toughest part of being a celebrity is living in the public glare: Kajol

A celebrity’s life may seem like a dream come true, but actor Kajol says that it has its drawbacks. The actor says that the world celebrates stars’ victories with them but is also ruthless when they fail. “The most challenging and the saddest thing about being a celebrity is living in the public glare.If you are not successful, it happens on a global scale. If you fall, you fall down and fail in front of the entire world. Everyone will make fun of you. To handle that and still get up, and find meaning in their life after that... That’s the toughest part of being successful,” she says.

Talking about success, Kajol, who has been part of Bollywood for more than two decades now, says, “Success is subjective. I believe I am a good and responsible human being today. I am a good mother and I have a lot of roles to play in life. That’s all that I can hope for. I am not perfect, but I feel I am successful because I feel fulfilled with all that I have done. I don’t believe that success is linked to just being good at what you do. There are people who are great at what they do, but are unhappy doing it. So they may be considered successful from that point of view, but I am sure, personally, they don’t think of themselves as successful,” adds Kajol.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollyw...PRTS6yssK.html

Kommentar

As a mother, you never know if you’re doing it right: Kajol

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollyw...TgOJQWajP.html

Kommentar

We are where Hollywood was 60 years back: Kajol

With new plots, realistic storylines and fresh pairings, Bollywood has come a long way. Actor Kajol says that the industry’s working style and the films which are produced now, are slowly becoming like Hollywood.

“I honestly feel that this is a fantastic time in the film industry. Everything is possible right now. We have finally achieved what Hollywood did, sixty years ago.” says Kajol.

The actor, who was last seen in Dilwale (2015) with Shah Rukh Khan adds that she has no qualms being paired with someone younger on screen. “I am open to that. I have never refused a film,because of anyone else who is in it. It depends on the script and casting. We worry about who suits the script, rather than if they are big enough for the film,” she says.

She has been part of the industry over two decades and adds that her parameters to select a film have still not changed. “I don’t think the parameters have changed much since I started. They are pretty much the same. I am picky and choosy and I need something that I will believe in 300 percent, otherwise I don’t think it is worth taking up,” says Kajol, who will start working on her home production soon.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollyw...5RVL3zhHP.html

Kommentar

Kajol talks about bringing up two children and finding time for her forthcoming Tamil film with Unnati Joshi
                          http://www.dailypioneer.com/vivacity...-as-a-mom.html
                          *Kads - My heart is happy. My beauty secrect? Maybe it's just happinies, being at peace with myself. Just enjoy your life & live in a moment really!* *You have to have a clean heart and a good intention behind all your actions.*

Ava by Elfo

Kommentar

I love being a mother, but it’s easier being an actor: Kajol
                            http://www.hindustantimes.com/brunch...CUP3xZRuJ.html

Ich liebe es, eine Mutter zu sein, aber es ist einfacher, eine Schauspielerin zu sein
                            *Kads - My heart is happy. My beauty secrect? Maybe it's just happinies, being at peace with myself. Just enjoy your life & live in a moment really!* *You have to have a clean heart and a good intention behind all your actions.*

Ava by Elfo

Kommentar

Rajeev Masand interview with Kajol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlDRdWL3UOw

Ava by Elfo

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X