Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Akshay Kumar -Personally inkl. Family Album (Bitte nur offizielle Bilder der Kids)

Einklappen
Das ist ein wichtiges Thema.
X
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Sonntag 08.05.2016

@Akshay/FB & Twinkle

• It's a ‪SonDay‬ all the way! Honestly I can't express my happiness, I've received the best gift ever today. My son started training when he was just four years old. And today, after nine years of hard work he got his 1st degree black belt in Kudo, Okinawa and Goju Ryu Karate Do! Some joys cannot be expressed in words, this one tops the list. But I'm feeling so proud, had to share it with you all 😀 ‪#‎overwhelmed‬ ‪#‎cantstopsmiling‬ ‪#‎proudfather‬
    • The biggest Mother's Day gift! Just got the news from his camp-All the years of nagging have paid off #BlackBelt
    Zuletzt geändert von -BOLLY-; 08.05.2016, 11:31.
    25.10.2017 @ Avatar: kleiner Tapetenwechsel sprich für Prabhas übernehmen, auf unbestimmte Zeit Bolly´s Neuzugänge, Soham & Mimi .
    28.03.2018 @ Avatar: so, dann schauen wir mal wie lang
    Vikram mich durchs molo begleiten darf. ^^
    11.12.2019: verabschiede mich auf unbestimmte Zeit aus dem molo und sage bye bye !

Kommentar

Sonntag 07.08.2016

@Akshay & Twinkle

• Happy #FriendshipDay to my #OneAndOnly... You are the Star that makes me Rock ❤ #growingcrazytogether
      • When we both have a really bad hair day #bestfriends #aboutlastnight
      -> DL
      25.10.2017 @ Avatar: kleiner Tapetenwechsel sprich für Prabhas übernehmen, auf unbestimmte Zeit Bolly´s Neuzugänge, Soham & Mimi .
      11.12.2019: verabschiede mich auf unbestimmte Zeit aus dem molo und sage bye bye !

Kommentar

Freitag 09.09.2016

@Akshay & Twinkle
        • Sunshine, perfect breeze and beach bumming with my princess = a perfect birthday 😄 #feelingloved #grateful #happyman
        • Between the devil and the deep blue sea ,I am happy to pick this particular handsome devil #HappyBirthdayMrK #BigDay

direktlinks:
        https://abload.de/img/09092016sokyf.jpg
        https://abload.de/img/09092016-1b8ksw.jpg

Kommentar

Hier kommt dann auch das zu Sprache was Makkhi * bei Wiki gelesen haben dürfte. War mir bisher tatsächlich neu sprich hat er nun seine College oder seine Berufsausbildung abgebrochen ? Frau lernt echt nie aus bzw bei den ganzen Herrschaften fallen soviel "Hausaufgaben" ^^ da kann einen auch schonmal etwas entfallen.

Lights, Camera... Akshay: Why he will never be the bitter half
          Sep 11, 2016 by Atisha Jain - HT

Photographed By Dabboo Ratnani

<- AKFG

Mumbai’s Filmalaya studio in Andheri West is buzzing. The cameraman is in heated discussion with the director, jabbing his index finger at the two cameras, comparing and contrasting the two frames. Crew members in black T-shirts are muttering into mikes and scribbling on their spreadsheets. It’s noisy and over-airconditioned, making the constant supply of coffee and tea a necessity. I feel useless, perched on my chair amidst the hullabaloo.

After waiting for three hours, four cups of tea and countless yawns, I get to meet Akshay Kumar. My first impression is, “He’s so fit and tall for his age!” (Kumar is 48 and five feet eleven.) He says, “Oh! You are the one who has flown in from Delhi?” and introduces himself, “Hi. I am Akshay. Sorry to have kept you waiting.”

I get to discover that Kumar is a man of few words. Sample this:

Spoiler!

Kommentar

Montag 12.09.2016

@Akshay

Soaking in all the goodness of the sun & the sea,one last stroll before we bid goodbye.Maldives you will be missed!
            -> DL

Kommentar

Und wieder ein Jahr ru sprich Familie Bhatia´s kleine Lady ist heute 4 Jahre geworden.....

Sonntag 25.09.2016

@Akshay & Tina
              • Sometimes she makes me a crocodile sometimes she makes me her clown!The things we do,but that smile makes it all worthwhile. #birthdayspecial
              • Nitara makes Daddy a crocodile on her birthday #happy4th

direktlink(s)

https://abload.de/img/25092016meuxa.jpg
              https://abload.de/img/25092016-1upuf0.jpg

Kommentar

Montag 31.10.2016

@Akshay & Tina
                • That feeling when you realise your little boy is not that little anymore...almost my height and borrows my shoes #goodfeeling #bondingtime
                • As the sun begins its journey to light up my day in a distant land

direktlink(s)

https://abload.de/img/31102016-1rbkxc.jpg
                https://abload.de/img/cwf2qiawyaabzxikouo1.jpg

Kommentar

@Akshay
                  • You know you're having a good time when you don't realise how days have passed. Last day in paradise...making the most of it
                  DL
                  Es ist immer Hoffnung da, dass dein Leben anders werden kann,
                  denn du kannst jederzeit neue Erfahrungen machen und so Neues lernen.
                  Satir

Kommentar

Dienstag 27.12.2016

@ Tina
                    • Winter in Paradise - 34 holidays with the bestie and I don't know if we are a match made in heaven but definitely a match made in Zara

-> DL

Kommentar

Donnerstag 29.12.2016

@Akshay & Tina
                      • Your love, humour and madness make me keep falling in love with you every single day...Happy birthday Tina, never change 😘
                      • I am lucky to share a birthday with my father-a bittersweet day now-friends,family,some wine,cheese and dad's favourite creme brûlée #salut

direktlink(s)
                      https://abload.de/img/29122016m8b5s.jpg
                      https://abload.de/img/29122016-1igalg.jpg

Kommentar

Für eingefleischte Akshay Fans zwar auch nichts neues aber wir nehme es mal in die Sammlung mit auf (nur mit dem Release Jahr zu Aaj habe ich nach wie vor so meine Probleme aber nun gut.....

What’s in a name: Rajiv Bhatia aka Akshay Kumar finally speaks on name change
                        March 28, 2017 - indiatvnews.com

In Bollywood where name sells, the significance of a name that goes with your image isextremely important as having talent. And, it seems that “Jolly LLB 2” star Akshay Kumar knew this fact way too early.

When Khiladi first entered Bollywood, he was known as Rajiv Bhatia. However, he stopped using his original name pretty early on in his career.

While, the trivia has become quite well-known by now, not many know the actual reason behind it.

Akshay who is currently busy promoting Taapsee Pannu’s upcoming film ‘Naam Shabana, revealed the reason and took everyone by surprise.

In an interview with a leading daily, the actor said, “No one has ever asked me this question. My first film was Aaj (1987) which was directed by Mahesh Bhatt and starred

Kumar Gaurav. The name of Gaurav’s character was Akshay. I had a 4.5 second role in it and I would only observe Gaurav and his acting. I don’t know what happened but one day I just went to the court and got my name changed”.

Akki also said that though he was a nobody at that time, he got a visiting cards made with the name ‘Akshay Kumar’ and went looking for work.

“I don’t know why I changed my name .... I just went to the Bandra East court and got it done. Main kucch bhi nahi tha us time pe phir bhi maine visiting card banwaye. Then I went out to get work, time was in my favour, and I got films after that,” the actor said.

On a related note, Akshay will be seen in “Mogul” “PadMan”, “Toilet: EK Prem Katha” and “2.0”, which also stars superstar Rajnikanth. Looks like Mr. Funnybones has an eventful year ahead!

Zuletzt geändert von -BOLLY-; 28.03.2017, 13:24.

Kommentar

Mittwoch 03.07.2017 #NationalFilmAwards

@Akshay & Tina
                          • An important day in my life with the most important people in the world to me, my family
                          • So now I can officially refer to him as my trophy husband

Kommentar

@ Twinkle

Learning to cook up stories and some pasta as well #sundayshenanigans @flavour_diaries

Kommentar

@ mrsfunnybones - 13.06.2017
                              Sometimes we do end up in the same boat if not always on the same page #sailingaway #sainttropez

Kommentar

íst ja nicht schlimm, solange das Boot nicht kippt
                                Stop Fake News against AK!

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X