X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

und weiter geht der Urlaub

heute auf FB

Bringing in Kiran's birthday in beautiful Meghalaya!

..............................running BANDIT QUEEN.......................................
    .............................Running is cheaper than therapie............................
    ................................In Erinnerung an Pfeili........................................
    **You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admired and loved you.**

Kommentar

heute nach auf FB

Aamir Khan
      20 Std. ·
      All the best Shujaat for your first directorial venture. I've heard only good things about Rock On. Congratulations.
      ..............................running BANDIT QUEEN.......................................
      .............................Running is cheaper than therapie............................
      ................................In Erinnerung an Pfeili........................................

Kommentar

Heute auf FB

Aamir Khan
        3 Std. ·
        Nitesh Sir sehat ke liye aap toh Haanikarak hain !
        statt dem FB Link hier der YT link
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aVw1gZ9Ncg

So wo sind die freiwilligen Dolmetscher

Kommentar

Vor 7 std auf FB ein Foto von Ira -- so wer kann den Text auf ihren Shirt übersetzten?

Look what my daughter and her friends are up to! Thank you Ira!!! Wait till you meet the real Mahaveer !
          Zuletzt geändert von Running Queen; 13.12.2016, 09:34.

Kommentar

übersetzung: "papa, du bist gesundheitsschädlich"
            "Ich weiß ja nicht, was DU studierst hast, aber *** hat einen Master in Filmwissenschaft ...!" :D:D:D

Kommentar

und es geht weiter

What a dream to work with Sakshi!

Dangal | On Set With Sakshi Tanwar | In Cinemas December 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CQ8YfyP1kA

Kommentar

Aamir hat auf FB und Twitter
                ein kleines Video gepostet

https://twitter.com/aamir_khan/statu...55839938199552

Kommentar

Gerade auf FB

Aamir Khan

·
                  Thank you Niteshji for this film. Thank you to all the people who have contributed. Thank you Manish and Divya for developing it in the early stages. Thank you Piyush, Shreyas, Nikhil and Niteshji for writing such a beautiful script. Thank you to all the crew, Setu, Laxmi, Sandy, Ballu, Shajit, Debu, Pritam, Amitabh, Mukesh, Maxima, Kripaji, Shyamji, Prasad, Aashirvad, Prakeshji, Sunitaji, Sid, Amrita, Rao Sahab, Bimal, Vinay, Vasu, Shamath, Allan, Avan, Nano, Vikramda, Jogiji, Rahul Bhatt, Rakesh, Dr Nikhil Dhurander, Rahul Nanda, Manish More, Shilpa, Prabhat, and everyone who was part of the crew. Thank you to Vishwas, Prakhar, Neha, Lokesh, Kanan, Shruti, and the entire Disney team, and to Anurag, Kirti, Vinay and the entire Zee music team. Thank you to all the actors, Sohani, Zaira, Sanya, Fatty, Sakshi, Ritvik, Aparshakti, Girish, Vivan, and all the actors. Thank you to our world class wrestlers Louisa Porogovska, Christelle Lemofack, Angelika Dytrych. Thank to Suraj and Rakesh who helped us so much in our wrestling. Thank you to our singers Daler Paaji, Arijit, Raftar, Jonita, Nooran Sisters, Sartaz and Sarwar.
                  And thank you K!!!
                  Wish us luck guys ! Love. a.

Kommentar

Auf FB

Aamir Khan

Thank you for all the love and warmth, and thank you for owning our film. Love. Team Dangal.

Kommentar

Aamir Khan 17.01
                      1 Std. ·
                      I have read Zaira's statement, and I can understand and imagine what lead her to make that statement.
                      Zaira, I want you to know that we are all with you. The beauty is that bright, young, talented, hardworking, respectful, caring and courageous kids like you are a role model for kids not only in India, but across the world. You certainly are a role model for me! May god bless you. Love. Aamir.
                      P.S. : I appeal to everyone to now leave her alone and respect the fact that she is just a 16 yr old girl trying her best to deal with life.
                      Hier warum es geht

Trolling of actress Zaira Wasim reminds young Kashmiris of the limits of their social freedoms

https://scroll.in/article/826878/tro...ocial-freedoms

Aamir Khan 11. 01
                      I am absolutely overwhelmed with all the love that Dangal has got. It is one of the most passionate responses I have ever received. I want to thank everyone for owning the film as their own. It's the biggest compliment a creative person can receive. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. And thank you Nitesh sir. Love. a.
                      Aamir Khan 04.01·
                      Hey guys, check out Toofan Aala, the new song we made for the Satyamev Jayate Water Cup-2. Composed by Ajay & Atul, written by Guru Thakur, the music video has been directed by Nagraj, featuring people from the villages of Maharashtra along with a number of our Marathi celebrities . The song has been sung by Ajay & a new female singer... Kiran . Tell me what you think. Love. a.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                      X