X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Aamirs Facebook- und Twittereinträge

Hier die offziellen Pucca Idiott Beiträge

Pucca Idiott yes yes yes I am Aamir Khan!!! God promise!!!

Pucca Idiott is dead tired after a hard days work

Pucca Idiott is at work but dying to sleep.

..............................running BANDIT QUEEN.......................................
    .............................Running is cheaper than therapie............................
    ................................In Erinnerung an Pfeili........................................
    **You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admired and loved you.**

der arme , jetzt muß er wohl ein Schlaferl halten

Pucca Idiott

has ek ghante ki chutti. What fun. Power nap zindabad
    Pucca Idiott making new friends.
    da habe ich ganz harmlos nach der Katze gefragt
    vielleicht mit neuen Foto

und als Antwort gab es

She is Kubla. doing well.
    und dann noch

Pucca Idiott is attending to some super idlis and dosas.

aus Facebook 28.10 20:34

Pucca Idiott is nervous about 1st look of 3i to be launched today
    ..............................running BANDIT QUEEN.......................................
    .............................Running is cheaper than therapie............................
    ................................In Erinnerung an Pfeili........................................

Kommentar

am 31.10

heute 11h auf Facebook

Pucca Idiott is relieved, and smiling from ear to ear. :-)
      am 1.11

im Facebook vor 3 Std

Pucca Idiott is off to work.
      am 2.11

Aamir twittert wieder um 12h

Pucca Idiott ia making some imp resolutions.
      so Aamir im FB ist traurig
      Pucca Idiott is depressed with India's loss. :-(

am 4.11

für Phyrne. Ich habe ihren Aamir Shahrukh Short film auf FB gepostet

Pucca Idiott commented on your link:

"Ha ha ha. That was absolutely super. I am sure both Shah and I would be more than happy to fight over Juhi. And as usual Salman would walk away with the prize. Hard work whoever has done it. :-)"

Kommentar

neuer FB Eintrag von Mitternacht

Pucca Idiott is working all night, and all day tomorrow. Woh subha kabhi to aayegi...

von heute 6.30 auf FB

Pucca Idiott needs help deciding on a gift for his wife. Its her birthday on the 7th. Jaldi sooncho please, time kum
        auf Facebook vor 30 Minuten gepostet

Pucca Idiott is on the way to Panchgani and very happy. Gift is wrapped and ready in the backseat of the car

aus Facebook und so ein liabes Foto

Pucca Idiott

Birthday girl and her boyfriend are both smiling and happy, and thank all of you. Love.

Kommentar

heute so um 9 auf FB

Pucca Idiott is going to be live on a chat. 9th Nov, 11am India time, at www.idiotsacademy.com See y'all there.
          Pucca Idiott hat Certified Idiot Daniela gratuliert

Pucca IdiottTHAT WAS QUICK!!!

gerade hat Pucca auf FB gepostet

Pucca Idiott had a super time chatting with all of you. Wish these servers could take more people. x

vor einer 1/2 Std auf FB

Pucca Idiott is looking out of his window at the rain. Hugely temted to have samosas and go back to sleep... sigh. I love rainy days.

und gerade jetzt auf FB

Pucca Idiott is singing to his wife - hai hai yeh majboori, yeh mausam aur yeh doori, mujhe pal pal hai tadpaye, teri do takiya ki naukari mein mera laakhoon ka savan jaaye!!!
          12.11.auf Facebook heute 07.53

Pucca Idiott and Kareena are about to launch their first ever romantic song.

Kommentar

auf FB um Mitternacht

Pucca Idiott has just sold his horses, and is off to bed now. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
            Pucca antwortet auf FB

Shiny Mehta Hello Aamir Sir! Loved the songs of 3 Idiots .. My favourite songs are Behti Hawa sa tha woh, Give me some sunshine and Aal izz well Which song is your favourite from 3 Idiots?

Pucca IdiottMine is Behti hawa...
            Sofia Rassam Hi aamir ji, what a beautiful day !!!
            xoxo

Pucca Idiott where?
            Sofia Rassamin casablanca, sunny but not that hot, what about india ?
            Sofia Rassamdid you get some rest ?

Pucca Idiottnot really. Had a meeting at 9am. :-( am really dying to crash out for a few days. I dont think that will be possible till after the release now.
            Sofia RassamOhhhh courage, your movie is gonna be great, me too i'm preparing for my interview (financial rating, balance sheet...)
            After that you will have what we call "le repos du guerrier" the warriors rest and it's the most rewarding ^^
            Pucca Idiott What do you do Sofia?
            Sofia RassamI've finished my studies in finance and know i'm looking for a job but it's pretty hard with the crisis, sometimes i feel useless staying at home doing nothing
            Hope that i will find something soon
            Sofia RassamYes inchallah
            Thank you for the conversation, it was delightful. and i will tell you as soon as i get a job BISOUS
            Pucca IdiottCheers.
            Faizan Khan Hilloooo Aamir sirrrrrrrr...how r u?

Pucca Idiott All is well Faizan.
            zum Thema Astrology - Compatibility Reading
            Farhan Ali Khan what about u aamir????
            Pucca IdiottI'm not really into Astrology.
            Pucca Idiott is stepping out for dinner.

Pucca IdiottAm going to Kareena's..., why don't you all drop in. I'm sure she wont mind :-)

Pucca Idiottok. I'm off. Dont ditch now. Aur Harpreet, wife ko to kush kar diya tha do din pehle gana suna ke. Ab theek se dinner to karne de yaar... ;-)

Übersetzung letzter Satz

Zahirul Alom Shohan@ Daniela, Translation = He made his wife happy before 2 day by singing a song, now let him take the dinner.

Kommentar

gerade eben auf FB

Pucca Idiott didn't really manage to sell all his horses yesterday. Some horses got left behind. Have finally managed to sell all. Now I'm finally off to sleep! 12- 16 hrs to gaye for sure.

+ wichtig

Pucca Idiott apparently I cannot takre on any more friends as I have reached my limit on FB.

heute um 18.15 auf FB gepfostet
              Pucca Idiott is sleeping early tonight... bed time folks.
              gerade eben auf FB

Pucca Idiott just woke up. Did I sleep all day?!!!

um 5.30 auf FB

Pucca Idiott is very keen to see Pa.

und um 7h

Pucca Idiott is off to work.

Pucca is online

Pucca Idiott Is listening to one of his favourite music groups. It's an old and relatively unknown band called FOX.
              24.11vor einer Stunde

Pucca Idiott missed his facebook friends.
              Aamir Khan the Pucca Idiot missed his facebook friends.
              gerade eben auf FB

Pucca Idiott Sanjay Singhania OR Sanjay Lal ?
              25.11.vor einer Stunde auf FB

Pucca Idiott The amount of sleep an average person needs is '5 minutes more'

Pucca Idiott ''Acting is the perfect idiot's profession'' - Katharine Hepburn
              28.11.vor 8 std auf FB

Pucca Idiott Eid Mubarak.

vor 1 Std auf Facebook

Pucca Idiott is singing "Tum jo mil gaye ho, toh yeh lagta hai , ke Jahan mil gaya.."
              30.11.vor 2 Std auf FB

Pucca Idiott Just another Manic Monday.

Kommentar

um 6h auf FB gepostet

Pucca Idiott Only 25 days to go!
                2.12.gerade eben auf FB

Pucca Idiott Hi Guys! apparently I cant add any more friends on this profile. So I ve Made a page - 'Aamir Khan the Pucca Idiot' ... I'll be making new friends and interacting with y'all on that page. See y'all there.

gerade eben auf Facebook

Pucca Idiott is Thrilled !! The Sun is Dancing! :-) :-)
                Pucca Idiott is thrilled because AKP's film 'Peepli Live' has been selected at the Sundance Film Festival, in the competition section! First Indian feature film to make it there!!

von einer 1/2 Std auf FB

Pucca Idiott Shit ! Sachin Out !!

gerade eben auf FB---- Der Miester ist glücklich

Pucca Idiott No more questions on who is no. 1... The Indian Cricket Team.
                India hat Sri Lanka bei Cricket geschlagen und hat im (Welt?) Ranking Südafrika von Platz 1 verdrängt.

gerade eben auf FB

Pucca Idiott is sitting on his terrace watching the sun set.
                10.12.vor einer 1/2 Std auf FB

Pucca Idiott is playing chess after a long time.

Kommentar

heute um 11h auf FB

Pucca Idiott Catch me if you can

Kommentar

der gesuchte hat sich gemeldet
                    Pucca Idiott Varanasi was most enriching

Kommentar

gerade eben auf FB gepfostet

Pucca Idiott wants to know who is coming to Khuni Darwaza at 11.55pm tonight?

Kommentar

vor ca einer Stunde auf Facebook
                        Zitat von PuccaIdiot
                        I’ve been secretly traveling through the heart of India. One of the most enriching experiences of my life.
                        On 19 DECEMBER at 11:59PM IST, I will be making another appearance, this time online, for a LIVE CHAT on my official FACEBOOK page Aamir Khan the Pucca Idiot.
                        Hope you can make it!
                        Spread the word by inviting your F...
                        Ich möchte 3 Idiots sehen... und zwar SOFORT!!!
                        Es ist offiziell: Ich bin ein Certified Complete Idiot (hat Aamir selbst gesagt ;) )
                        09. 11. 09 ------ Chat mit Boman Irani :D...Really Fun
                        Ich habe 2mal AN überlebt ;)♥♥Aamir Khan♥♥
                        3. Mai: Kino TZP und Aamir Khan. ***ich habe ihn auch live gesehn***
                        Berlinale 2008!!! SRK *** es hat funktioniert, ich habe ihn live gesehen***

Kommentar

gerade eben auf FB

Pucca Idiott has left his chaap!

Kommentar

vor 40 Minuten auf Face book

Pucca Idiott had the best food in Kolkata, at Dada's house... Dada sends his love to you all.

damit meint er seinen Besuch bei dem berühmten Cricketspieler Sourav Ganguly

Kommentar

gerade eben auf FB gepostet

Aamir Khan the Pucca Idiot had high fever last night but is feeling much better now. My first road trip and am really enjoying it! catch y'all on the FB chat.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X