X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Here is what Karan Johar has to say about Salman Khan doing 'Shuddhi'
    http://www.ibtimes.co.in/here-what-k...shuddhi-680189
    On his 44th birthday, Karan told Hindustan Times about the fate of his dream project "Shuddhi." Karan also slammed the rumours that said Salman had been roped in again to do the film. The filmmaker said he wanted to work with the "Sultan" actor, but there was no truth in Salman coming on board for his ambitious project.
    "There's no truth to this. Having said that, it is the desire of my production company, and not just me, to work with Salman on an important film. 'Shuddhi,' for now, is on hold due to logistical reasons, but it will be made one day, and it will be directed by Karan Malhotra, maybe in a couple of years," Karan told HT in an interview.
    Karan Johar und seine Produktionsfirma wünschen sich mit Salman zu arbeiten, aber Shhuddhi wurde ihm nicht erneut angeboten.

'Shhuddhi,' ist in der Warteschleife, wird aber eines Tages gemacht, vielleicht in ein paar Jahren.
    What you seek is seeking you. - Rumi

You hate people calling you Sallu too...

It’s not my f***ing name! F***ing is not a bad word, by the way (winks). But Sallu is not my name. I remember how it started… with Jackie (Shroff) calling me Sallu. And then, everyone started calling me Sallu! I don’t like it… I don’t like it at all.

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X