- wikipedia

Cast:

Akshay Kumar ... Crack

Directed: Neeraj Pandey

Drehstart: geplant für Januar 2017
    Release: ------
    Genre: Triller Drama

@ Akshay
    • Friends, I'm happy to share with you that after Special 26 and Baby, in 2017, I'm collaborating with Neeraj Pandey once again!
      This time, we come together for 'CRACK' - A Neeraj Pandey film.
      Releases Independence Day weekend 2017.
      Need your love and blessings.

Zuletzt geändert von -BOLLY-; 03.07.2018, 20:06.
    25.10.2017 @ Avatar: kleiner Tapetenwechsel sprich für Prabhas übernehmen, auf unbestimmte Zeit Bolly´s Neuzugänge, Soham & Mimi .
    28.03.2018 @ Avatar: so, dann schauen wir mal wie lang
    Vikram mich durchs molo begleiten darf. ^^
    11.12.2019: verabschiede mich auf unbestimmte Zeit aus dem molo und sage bye bye !

Akshay Kumar’s Crack Starts in Jan 2017, Ends in March : Neeraj Pandey
    September 04, 2016 - talkingmoviez.com

Akshay Kumar’s Crack Starts in Jan 2017, Ends in March : Neeraj Pandey. We wrap up the film by March and release during the Independence Day weekend, confirms Neeraj Pandey.

In an interview to a leading daily following the success of Rustom, Neeraj Pandey revealed that Crack goes on floors in January 2017 and will hit the big screen during the coveted Independence Day Weekend. He said,

“At the moment I am not in a position to say anything about our next film ‘Crack’. We have an idea. And we have a release date. (EDIT: aha, na das ist ja mal wieder eine Ansage *lol*) Independence Day 2017. And we have the shooting dates. Yes, we shoot for ‘Crack’ from the end of January 2017 to the end of March 2017.

“Beyond that, there is nothing at the moment. We are yet to decide anything about ‘Crack’.” It’s bound to be something unconventional yet again.

“Akshay’s collaboration with me is based on mutual trust. He will never wonder if my idea will work. I will never wonder if he would fit into my scheme of things. We know that if we are working together, there can only be one answer to our question.”

The movie is Akshay’s third film with Neeraj Pandey after Baby and Special 26

Nachtrag: 10.09.2016

“We start shooting for Crack from January 2017. I can’t talk much about it as I am yet to finish the screenplay for the film. The story is ready, and Akshay Kumar really liked it. One thing which I can tell you at this position is that the film is in the thriller drama space.”

The casting of the film is still under-way and an official announcement about female lead is expected to be made later on this year. - talkingmoviez.com
    Zuletzt geändert von -BOLLY-; 10.09.2016, 19:14.
    25.10.2017 @ Avatar: kleiner Tapetenwechsel sprich für Prabhas übernehmen, auf unbestimmte Zeit Bolly´s Neuzugänge, Soham & Mimi .
    11.12.2019: verabschiede mich auf unbestimmte Zeit aus dem molo und sage bye bye !

Kommentar

Vor einiger Zeit kam das Gerücht auf das "Crack" wegen Akshays vollem Terminkalender (hatte darüber gelesen aber kenen Bericht erstattet) auf Eis gelegt sei. Neuesten NEWS zufolge sei dem aber nicht so. Die Dreharbeiten hätten sich lediglich verlagert und die erste Dreheinheit würde nun im November beginnen. Dazwischen möchte Mr. Kumar, laut dieser Quelle, mit "Battle of Saragarhi" () starten um dann im März 2018 "Crack" weiterzuführen.

Crack On Track
      August 26, 2017 - boxofficeindia.co.in

One thing one needs to learn from Akshay Kumar is his exceptional time management skills. The man seems to move effortlessly from one film to another.

We all know that the actor does multiple projects a year, and after Toilet – Ek Prem Katha, he started shooting for Gold in London. That apart, Kumar has Battle of Saragarhi and even Crack scheduled on his calendar.

Yes, there were reports that his next film with Neeraj Pandey – Crack – had been shelved. Not a chance. The only difference is that the film, which was to release on Independence Day this year, took longer than planned to go on the floors and it will now start rolling in November, and Kumar will soon shoot some portions of the film. Following this, he will move to the sets of Battle of Saragarhi and then again back to Crack in March.

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X