Sushant Singh Rajput
    Irrfan Khan

Produzent:
    Dinesh Vijan

Banner:
    Maddock Films

Drehbeginn:
    Juli 2015

Nachdem das Projekt mit Saif und Parineeti erstmal auf Eis liegt, bis das Drehbuch überarbeitet wurde, hat Dinesh Vijan beschlossen, erstmal einen anderen Film zu machen - eine new-age love story. Alia hat schon zugesagt. Für die männliche Hauptrolle will Vijan eigentlich Sushant Singh Rajput, aber das könnte sich schwierig gestalten wegen Paani. Deswegen haben sie die Rolle inzwischen Varun Dhawan angeboten.
    Außerdem sollen Gespräche mit Karan Johar laufen über eine Co-Produktion mit Dharma.

SSR Or Jr Dhawan?
    There was talk that Dinesh Vijan, who will be making his directorial debut, would helm a project that would feature Saif Ali Khan and Parineeti Chopra. But the film has been put on hold and Vijan has decided to start work on another project that will feature Alia Bhatt and Sushant Singh Rajput.

A source close to the film reveals, “Alia has allotted her dates but they are still waiting for Sushant’s dates. He has been sent the script but they have very little time because the actor is committed to Shekhar Kapur’s Paani next year. Hence, the production house has decided to send the script to Varun Dhawan.”

The film is apparently a new-age love story. Our source also reveals that Vijan is talking to Karan Johar, and, if all goes well, this would be the first collaboration between Dharma and Maddock Films.

When we asked Sushant Singh Rajput to comment, he reverted, saying “I would not be able to comment on it at this point of time.”
    http://www.boxofficeindia.co.in/ssr-or-jr-dhawan/

Alia Bhatt, Sushant Singh Rajput pair up for Homi Adajania's next
    According to a leading daily, Alia and Sushant Singh Rajput will star opposite each other in Homi Adajania's next project for Illuminati Films.
    http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/a.../1/375911.html
    Zuletzt geändert von -BOLLY-; 18.03.2016, 19:44. Grund: Irrfan Khan hinzugefügt
    Cupid is a lavish lad, thus to make poor females mad.

I'm not 40. I'm 18 with 22 years experience

The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try and take over the world *narf*

What the...????

Okay, schön, Varun und Alia in einem neuen Film, yay yay yay!

Aber der soll sich hinsetzen und das Drehbuch für den anderen Film fertig machen! Tz tz tz...
    You're not a true fan unless you hang from the ceiling and spin around in circles, providing cool air for everyone around you.

Parineeti Chopra German FC https://twitter.com/PariGermany

Ani by @PreitySRKFan ♥♥♥

Kommentar

@ *Me*
      Ich glaub, er ist ein bisserl beleidigt, weil das komplette Team sein Drehbuch zerrissen hat.

Kommentar

Okay, das ist sicher von Mensch zu Mensch anders, aber da würde ich gerade 'nen Zacken zulegen
        You're not a true fan unless you hang from the ceiling and spin around in circles, providing cool air for everyone around you.

Parineeti Chopra German FC https://twitter.com/PariGermany

Ani by @PreitySRKFan ♥♥♥

Kommentar

Hmpf.....
          Sushant Terminprobleme... blabla... Rolle wurde Varun angeboten.... soweit, so gut. Varun hat offenbar auch sofort zugesagt. Und jetzt hat der Herr Singh Rajput auf einmal doch noch freie Termine zum Drehen gefunden und hat die Rolle angeblich wieder.

Sushant Singh Rajput wins back his role in Dinesh Vijan’s next
          Sushant Singh Rajput was initially locked by Dinesh Vijan for his next project to play the lead opposite Alia Bhatt. Sushant, who is currently busy with Shekhar Kapur’s Paani, was unable to give the project any dates due to his hectic shoot hours. Dinesh then approched Varun who immediately agreed to take up the part. But looks like Varun and Alia won’t pair up this time, after all. Here’s why…

An insider reveals, “Sushant couldn’t commit the dates even though he loved the script. So the producers approachedVarun. In the meantime, Sushant managed to accomodate his dates and got back into the film. Earlier Sushant lost out of Abhishek Kapoor’s Fitoor because of Paani. But this time he worked it out.”

The yet untitled film will see the directorial debut of Dinesh Vijan and will hit the floors next year.
          http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-go...sh-vijans-next

Kommentar

Laut HT sind Alia und Sushant bestätigt für den Film, der von zwei Liebesgeschichten in verschiedenen Epochen handelt. Die Pre-Production läuft schon und ein Team aus Hollywood (Make-Up, Special Effects) soll sich um den perfekten Look kümmern. Drehbeginn soll Mitte 2015 sein.

Alia Bhatt, Sushant Singh Rajput set for time travel
            After days of speculation, it can be finally confirmed that Sushant Singh Rajput is set to romance Alia Bhatt in Homi Adajania’s untitled next. Interestingly, the actors will be part of not just one, but two love stories in the film “set in different eras”.

“Since Sushant and Alia have never worked together, the pairing will be fresh. But makers have cast them together mainly because they fit their parts perfectly. Homi was looking for an unusual pair that could also deliver strong performances. And after mulling over it for some time, he and Dinesh (Vijan; producer) zeroed in on the two actors,” says an insider.

A team of experts from Hollywood — for make-up, special effects, etc. — is going to be roped in for “accurate” looks. “In all likelihood, it’s going to be Homi and Dinesh’s biggest film in terms of budget. Pre-production work has already started,” adds the insider.

The film is likely to go on the floors mid-next year. By then, Sushant will be done with a major part of the work associated with the Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic and also the shooting for Shekhar Kapur’s Paani, while Alia would have finished Vikas Bahl’s new film, Shaandaar. “The makers might issue an official announcement very soon,” adds the insider. When contacted, Homi refused to comment.
            http://www.hindustantimes.com/entert...1-1291303.aspx

Kommentar

Homi hat heute getweeted, dass er keinen "Time Travel" Film macht. Obs im Endeffekt stimmt, keine Ahnung.
              We aim to please...

Kommentar

Alia und Sushant haben jetzt ab Juli ihren Terminkalender für diesen Film geblockt.

Postponed Again
                Today, every filmmaker is looking out for a new story and a new lead pair, and director Homi Adajania has found his new pairing for his next, which features Sushant Singh Rajput and Alia Bhatt. A while ago, Dinesh Vijan was to direct a film with Saif Ali Khan and Parineeti Chopra, which didn’t work out. So Vijan decided to direct the Sushant-Alia film instead. Later, Vijan opted to wear only the producer’s hat and let his good friend Adajania direct the film.

Bhatt and Rajput recently met the filmmakers and have allotted them dates from July. The actors will be playing the protagonists whose love spans two different eras. The film will be produced under Maddock Films.
                http://www.boxofficeindia.co.in/postponed-again/

Kommentar

EXCLUSIVE: I'm in Discussion with Homi for a Film, says Kangana Ranaut
                  http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainme...kangana-ranaut

Es könnte sein, dass Kangna den nächsten Film von Homi macht.
                  *Kads - My heart is happy. My beauty secrect? Maybe it's just happinies, being at peace with myself. Just enjoy your life & live in a moment really!* *You have to have a clean heart and a good intention behind all your actions.*

Ava by Elfo

Kommentar

Sushant Singh Rajput and Irrfan Khan to work together in Homi Adajania's next project
                    http://www.ibnlive.com/news/movies/s...t-1217718.html

"Too much speculation and so... Irrfan and Sushant are in my next film. Neither of them are women last I checked. Still casting the female lead."
                    Sushant replied to the post saying: "And what a script and vision. You have brother Homi Adajania and working with my favourites Irrfan and you. Can't get any better."
                    Irrfan und Sushant werden in Homi's nächstem Film mitspielen. Die weibliche Hauptrolle steht noch nicht fest.
                    *Kads - My heart is happy. My beauty secrect? Maybe it's just happinies, being at peace with myself. Just enjoy your life & live in a moment really!* *You have to have a clean heart and a good intention behind all your actions.*

Ava by Elfo

Kommentar

Ohne Kangana

Ohne Kangana wegen Terminschwierigkeiten: http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollyw...hhKJVPaNL.html
                      Wer in der Zukunft lesen will, muss in der Vergangenheit blättern. André Malraux

How quick come the reasons approving what we like. Jane Austen

Kommentar

Ich versuche mich gerade mal wieder a bissl zu durch die Upcoming Movies zu wühlen und frage mich gerade ob es sich hierbei um ein und das selbe Projekt handelt ?!

Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput's next film is Homi Adajania's Takadum
                        http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainmen...akadum-2230326
                        25.10.2017 @ Avatar: kleiner Tapetenwechsel sprich für Prabhas übernehmen, auf unbestimmte Zeit Bolly´s Neuzugänge, Soham & Mimi .
                        28.03.2018 @ Avatar: so, dann schauen wir mal wie lang
                        Vikram mich durchs molo begleiten darf. ^^
                        11.12.2019: verabschiede mich auf unbestimmte Zeit aus dem molo und sage bye bye !

Kommentar

Lädt...
                        X