Ankündigung

Einklappen

Zuerst lesen: Infos zu dieser Rubrik

In dieser Rubrik geht es um die regionalen Filmindustrien Indiens, nicht um Bollywood, das hat seine eigenen Rubrik(en).

Indien beheimatet neben dem in Mumbai produzierten Hindi-Mainstreamkino "Bollywood" noch eine Reihe von weiteren Filmschmieden, die über den Subkontinent verteilt sind. Dort wird meist in der jeweils gängigen Sprache produziert.

* Bengalen
* Punjab
* Telugu (Tollywood)
* Tamil (Kollywood)
* Malayalam
* Kannada
* Marathi (regionale Sprache in Maharashtra)
* Assam

Ausserdem kann hier auch über die Filme aus den Nachbarländern Indiens gepostet werden. z.B.
* Pakistan
* Bangladesh (Bengalen)
* Nepal

Zu den grossen asiatischen Kinoindustrien wie z.B. Korea oder Japan kann in der Rubrik Filme aus aller Welt gepostet werden.

Eine Bitte noch:
Bei Eröffnung eines Filmthreads im Bereich "Restliches Regionalkino" bitte als Threadtitel den Filmtitel (Schreibweise: Xxxx, nicht nur Grossbuchstaben), die Sprache aufnehmen.
Bei Personen bitte die Funktion (Schauspieler/in, Regisseur) mit aufnehmen.
Das macht den Überblick erheblich leichter.

Themen wie diesen hier bitte folgendermassen handhaben:
Das Original in den entsprechenden Tread (hier: Okkadu( telugu) in den Telugubereich)

Diese Rubrik wird streng moderiert. Unzutreffende Postings und Threads werden ohne Rücksprache VERSCHOBEN oder GELÖSCHT.
Mehr anzeigen
Weniger anzeigen

Rana Daggubati (Schauspieler, Telugu)

Einklappen
X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Bhallaladeva on a roll
    July 29, 2017 By Bhawana Tanmayi - telanganatoday.com

From Leader to Nene Raju Nene Mantri, the actor has gone through an incredible transformation

Call him Bhallaladeva or Jogendra, Rana Daggubati is making his fans go into a tizzy with his onscreen characters in recent times. From soft roles to that of a baddie, near perfection has marked every role that he has taken up. All excited about his next film Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Rana says there is a lot more to be revealed about him. In an exclusive interview, the star does exactly that.

Acting is a hobby

Rana started his career as a visual effects maker and a photographer. He was an expert in mixing both, and obviously with impressive results. That’s how he won a Nandi award for the Best Visual Effects producer for his work in the Mahesh Babu starrer Sainikudu.

“That’s my job actually. It has been my passion. Acting is my part-time job and is my hobby. Making something new in visual effects is something I love to do and enjoy every time I do it.

That is how I came up with the idea of Augmented Reality for promotion of Nene Raju Nene Mantri. Surprisingly, it has become more popular and trending than what we expected. Glad that people liked it,” he says.

From Leader to Nene Raju Nene Mantri

Leader was Rana’s debut film, in which he played the role of a youngster who is all set to take the up the Chief Minister’s post. Directed by Sekhar Kammula, the film portrayed Rana in a soft role. Then came Nenu Na Rakshasi and Naa Ishtam, both which didn’t do that well.

“From that point, I started choosing only scripts that I trusted would be hits. Till then, people around me would insist that I work on such films. But I was not that person who wanted to play college-going roles or lover boy roles,” he says.

In the meantime, he went on to do substantial parts in more films, including his Bollywood debut through Dum Maro Dum, apart from Department, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Baby. He adds that those films gave him a chance to learn more about the field and the international market as well.

Nanna, Baabai and Abbai

Rana shares a special bond with his paternal uncle Venkatesh. He guides Rana in his every step and ‘gives the best advices ever’.

“I discuss all stories with my father (D Suresh Babu) and uncle. We share a good bond. As he is an actor, he is the best person to tell me how better I could have been in the scene,” he says.

Coming to his father, he says, “I am happy that I could have a good time with him while shooting for Nene Raju Nene Mantri as he is the producer. Coming from a family that has actors and filmmakers, it is always an advantage that I have all these people to guide me.”

Success of Ghazi Attack

“When I told my friends that I was working on a script that was made in the backdrop of war and that the cinema would be in a submarine, many asked me to drop the idea. But I was sure about the film. And when it garnered accolades and huge box office collections, they were the ones who appreciated me for signing it up,” shares Rana.

Foodie, book worm and a lot more

“I am a big foodie. While shooting for Baby, I got a gap of two days while shooting in New Delhi and did not want to waste time by travelling home for just two days. So I gathered my friends at Delhi and we landed in Amritsar. In those two days, I ate 13 meals,” he says.

“I am addicted to books and I read a lot, from science to fiction, everything. Coming to gadgets, I love Apple products and update myself with the latest ones. I am a very social person but at the same time, l like spending time with myself,” concludes Rana.
    25.10.2017 @ Avatar: kleiner Tapetenwechsel sprich für Prabhas übernehmen, auf unbestimmte Zeit Bolly´s Neuzugänge, Soham & Mimi .
    28.03.2018 @ Avatar: so, dann schauen wir mal wie lang
    Vikram mich durchs molo begleiten darf. ^^

Kommentar

Und auch "unser" Telugu Riese geht dieser Tage mit einer TV-Show, korregiere Web-Show, an den Start....

First look poster of Rana Daggubati’s first web series Social is out
      September 01, 2017 - indianexpress.com

Actor Rana Daggubati, whose towering personality is hard to miss in the poster of his upcoming thriller digital series Social, says he is happy to work in a variety of genres and on different platforms. The thriller will revolve around social media and the impact it has on millennials.

Rana Daggubati is all set to star in a web series for Viu. Titled Social, the thriller will revolve around social media and the impact it has on millennials. Actor Rana, whose towering personality is hard to miss in the poster of his upcoming thriller digital series Social, says he is happy to work in a variety of genres and on different platforms.

Digital streaming platform Viu on Friday released the poster featuring the debonair Rana. Talking about it, the actor said in a statement: “This is my first digital fiction and I strongly feel that with Social we are offering some exciting yet relevant content to our viewers.”

Rana is also presenting the bilingual fiction thriller that is being shot in Hindi and Telugu simultaneously. “It is a story that will connect with the digital-first audience and as an actor I am glad to be experimenting with different genres and platforms. Today, social media is a big part of our lives and with this show we are portraying the need to be aware of the reality and consequences of our actions in the digital world.”

Produced by Whacked Out Media and Guru Films, and set in Hyderabad, the 13-episode series is a story about four diverse individuals who come together to solve the mystery of a missing girl. The show, to be launched on September 8, is based on the theme of social media and hopes to make people aware of the reality of cyber crimes and how internet also becomes the saviour.

Directed by Shashi Sudigala, the show will see the “Baahubali” star with Naveen Kasturia playing the protagonist. Bollywood actor Priya Banerjee will be seen in the role of an aspiring actress in the show. Actors Aradhana Uppal, Abdul Razzaq, Moin Khan and Preeti Asrani will also essay crucial roles in the series.Directed by Shashi Sudigala, the show will see the “Baahubali” star with Naveen Kasturia playing the protagonist. Bollywood actor Priya Banerjee will be seen in the role of an aspiring actress in the show. Actors Aradhana Uppal, Abdul Razzaq, Moin Khan and Preeti Asrani will also essay crucial roles in the series.

Naveen, who essays the role of the brother of the girl who goes missing, said: “This show is carefully created for the digital medium ensuring a captivating storyline for the audience who are open to viewing differentiated content. “Working with Rana and Priya has been very exciting as well. While shooting we keep improvising a lot and try to keep the process a bit more dynamic.”

Priya is making her digital debut with the show, and she believes “digital platforms have a strong impact with their content on millennials”.

25.10.2017 @ Avatar: kleiner Tapetenwechsel sprich für Prabhas übernehmen, auf unbestimmte Zeit Bolly´s Neuzugänge, Soham & Mimi .

Kommentar

@ RanaDaggubati
        • One click can destroy your life. The thrilling trailer from my first Digital Show, Social Series is out!

Kommentar

Und auch bei Rana tut sich mal wieder was. Gestern lies er, bzw Bazinga Ent, uns wissen das er im Januar mit dem Dreh eines Hindi-Telugu-Tamil trilingual Streifens beginnen würde.....

@ Bazinga_Ent & RanaDaggubati
          • RanaDaggubati next Hindi-Telugu-Tamil trilingual titled Haathi Mere Saathi, a tribute to the 1971 original featuring Rajesh Khanna @MumbaiMirror
          • Work in progress filming begins January 2018!!

.....und zum anderen werden er und Puneeth Rajkumar einen Part in Anup Bhandari´s Kannada Film Rajaratha / Rajaratham, in dem auch Arya mitwirkt, übernehmen.

@ anupsbhandari
          Zuletzt geändert von -BOLLY-; 01.12.2017, 15:55.

Kommentar

Nachtrag: Der Übersichthalber in einem Extra Beitrag verpackt. Sobald ich weis wohin der Film gehört (vermutlich Tamil) werde ich entscheiden ob ich einen Filmthread eröffne.
            Der letzte User Kommi unter nachfolgendem TOI Beitrag spricht auch Bände "Are these directors really bankrupt of stories or they think they are smarter then the earlier directors and actors. - Azad Hindustani"

Rana Daggubati to star in remake of 'Haathi Mere Saathi'
            December 30, 2017 - TOI

Actor Rana Daggubati is on board to star in the trilingual remake of late actor Rajesh Khanna's 1971 film 'Haathi Mere Saathi'. It is announced the eponymous franchise will be a tribute to the old classic and will go on floors in January next year, read a statement.

It will be shot in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil with Rana in the lead. Inspired from true events, the remake will be helmed by Prabhu Solomon.Filming of the remake will commence in Thailand and then travel to various locations across India. "There's a very exciting physical language to the character I'm playing in 'Haathi Mere Saathi', something entirely different from what I've done in the past. I've always wanted to be a part of content that can travel across the country, and am very happy that Trinity is backing cinema of this genre," said Rana, whose popularity got a boost with 'Baahubali'.

"It's a rare story about the relevance of nature in our lives, narrated through a wonderful relationship between man and elephant. This story is definitely another of those rare challenges I'm beginning to enjoy being a part off. Prabhu Solomon passion for nature and elephants makes him probably the finest craftsman in the country who can handle a story like this," he added.

'Haathi Mere Saathi' is slated to release on Diwali.

Kommentar

@ RanaDaggubati

Kommentar

"Battle ready! @RanaDaggubati @Avengers : #InfinityWar, in cinemas 27th April" - Marvel_India

at Avengers Infinity War Press Meet

“Content is King!!” The most satisfying journeys and destinations I’ve had by being part telling these fantastic stories. Thanking the directors of these films @ssrajamouli and Sankalp for teaching me so much and making the process of filming so memorable - RanaDaggubati

Kommentar

ich sage dazu jetzt einfach mal....och nööööööö

Baahubali’ star, Rana Daggubati is soon to essay the role of South India's greatest strongman and wrestler - Kodi Rammurthy Naidu
                  May 16, 2018 - idlebrain.com

With an? undefeated record of over 5000 bouts, Kodi Rammurthy Naidu was awarded the title of ?'Indian Hercules and 'Kalayuga Bhima' by King George. ?The young Kaliyuga Bhima rose like a phoenix in the early 1900’s, when the British Empirical rule was firmly established in India. He was a brave-heart who fought his battles from a sports ring. Wrestling and bodybuilding were natural passions that spurred him to become the undefeated champion of the wrestling world and fueled India’s independence movement.

Rana Daggubati became a huge fan of Kodi Ramamurthy Naidu as he grew up reading about him in text books. It would be a dream role for the Baahubali star and a fitting tribute to the legendary wrestler from South India.

Rana Daggubati has a series of big spectacle films lined up but this epic, spectacular, action drama is soon to be made in Hindi and Telugu. To be produced in collaboration with a top production house in South and a major internationalStudio. A top director is already in talks to helm the project and if all goes well, the shooting of the film is soon to start. The story has been registered with the writers’association and the pre-production is currently in progress.

Kommentar

Wie Rana gestern bekannt gab wird er in der Biopic von "N. T. R." eine Rolle übernehmen. Laut Wiki und Taran handelt es sich hierbei um den Part von Chandrababu Naidu, NTRs Schwiegersohn....

@ RanaDaggubati
                    • Coming together to tell you a story of an incredible human phenomenon called “N.T.RamaRao”

Kommentar

Lädt...
                    X