Ankündigung

Einklappen

Zuerst lesen: Infos zu dieser Rubrik

In dieser Rubrik geht es um die regionalen Filmindustrien Indiens, nicht um Bollywood, das hat seine eigenen Rubrik(en).

Indien beheimatet neben dem in Mumbai produzierten Hindi-Mainstreamkino "Bollywood" noch eine Reihe von weiteren Filmschmieden, die über den Subkontinent verteilt sind. Dort wird meist in der jeweils gängigen Sprache produziert.

* Bengalen
* Punjab
* Telugu (Tollywood)
* Tamil (Kollywood)
* Malayalam
* Kannada
* Marathi (regionale Sprache in Maharashtra)
* Assam

Ausserdem kann hier auch über die Filme aus den Nachbarländern Indiens gepostet werden. z.B.
* Pakistan
* Bangladesh (Bengalen)
* Nepal

Zu den grossen asiatischen Kinoindustrien wie z.B. Korea oder Japan kann in der Rubrik Filme aus aller Welt gepostet werden.

Eine Bitte noch:
Bei Eröffnung eines Filmthreads im Bereich "Restliches Regionalkino" bitte als Threadtitel den Filmtitel (Schreibweise: Xxxx, nicht nur Grossbuchstaben), die Sprache aufnehmen.
Bei Personen bitte die Funktion (Schauspieler/in, Regisseur) mit aufnehmen.
Das macht den Überblick erheblich leichter.

Themen wie diesen hier bitte folgendermassen handhaben:
Das Original in den entsprechenden Tread (hier: Okkadu( telugu) in den Telugubereich)

Diese Rubrik wird streng moderiert. Unzutreffende Postings und Threads werden ohne Rücksprache VERSCHOBEN oder GELÖSCHT.
Mehr anzeigen
Weniger anzeigen

Keerthy Suresh (Schauspielerin, Malayalam)

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Keerthy Suresh (Schauspielerin, Malayalam)

- wikipedia / Facebook / Bilder, Sigs, Avas, ...

Keerthy Suresh erblickte am 17. Oktober 1992, als Tochter des Malayalam Filmproduzenten & Regisseurs Suresh Kumar und der Tamil Schauspielerin Menaka, das Licht der Welt. Ihre ältere Schwester Revathy Suresh ist als VFX-Spezialistin tätig.
    Keerthy hat einen Abschluss in Modedesign und denkt, laut Wiki, trotz des schauspielerischen Erfolgs ernsthaft über eine Karriere im Design nach.

Filmografie:

2000: Pilots
    2001: Achanayikistam
    2002: Kuberan

2013: Geethaanjali
    2014: Ring Master
    2015: Darboni
    2015: Idhu Enna Maayam (Tamil)
    2016: Nenu Sailaja (Telugu)
    2016: Rajini Murugan (Tamil)
    2016: Thodari (Tamil)
    2016: Remo (Tamil)
    2017: Bairavaa (Tamil)
    2017: Nenu Local (Telugu)
    2017: Paambhu Sattai (Tamil)
    2018: Agnyaathavaasi (Telugu)
    2018: Thaanaa Serndha Koottam (Tamil)
    2018: Mahanati (Telugu) / Nadigaiyar Thilagam (Tamil)
    2018: Seema Raja / Seemaraja (Tamil) (Special appearance)
    2018: Saamy Square (Tamil)
    2018: Sandakozhi 2 (Tamil)
    2018: Sarkar (Tamil)
    2019: Manmadhudu 2 (Telugu) (Cameo)

Upcoming Movies:

201x: Narendranaths next (Telugu)
    201x: Nagesh Kukunoor next(Telugu)
    20xx: Maidaan (Hindi)
    20xx: Penguin
    20xx: Miss India
    2020: Rang De (Telugu)
    Zuletzt geändert von -BOLLY-; 19.10.2019, 17:47.
    25.10.2017 @ Avatar: kleiner Tapetenwechsel sprich für Prabhas übernehmen, auf unbestimmte Zeit Bolly´s Neuzugänge, Soham & Mimi .
    28.03.2018 @ Avatar: so, dann schauen wir mal wie lang
    Vikram mich durchs molo begleiten darf. ^^
    11.12.2019: verabschiede mich auf unbestimmte Zeit aus dem molo und sage bye bye !

Über Keerthy Suresh´s Namen stolpert man derzeit an jeder Ecke und ich denke direkt darüber nach ihr einen Platz in der Filmographie-Sammlung einzuräumen.
    Allerdings bin ich. was sie angeht, immer noch in der Aufwärmungsphase. Aber spätestens seit "Remo" befinden wir uns auf dem besten Weg dahin. Für´s erste lasse ich mal ein aktuelles Interview da

EDIT 25.08.2018: Nachdem sie mich mit "Mahanati" nun doch auf ihre Seite ziehen konnte bekommt sie heute von mir ihr eigenes zuhause innerhalb des molos.

I discovered Savitri and I have many things in common: Keerthy Suresh
    Februar 17, 2018 by Jyothi Prabhakar - TOI

There’s something about Keerthy Suresh that makes you fall in love with her. That smile? Those eyes? Or that girl-next-door daintiness? “I don’t know,” she dimples up… But then, her climb to fame was lightning quick; there she was, a newbie, and the next thing we knew, she’d bagged films with all the leading stars and joined the top league. But Keerthy plays it down, with, “I don’t think about all this. I just do my work.” Talking of which, work, for now, for Keerthy, is all about playing the yesteryear legend, Savitri, onscreen, in Mahanati. And though she has a slew of projects in her petite hands, Keerthy says she’s looking to work more. And that’s the way this conversation goes, with her telling us about her day at work, and what she does when she’s chilling out…

How’s it playing Savitri on screen?
    Initially, it used to take a lot of time to get ready — just the makeup would take about three-and-a-half hours sometimes. But now, I am used to it, and sort of anticipate that time, to get into the character…

How does it feel?
    It is definitely something to be proud of. When I signed on for the movie, I had some knowledge of how big she was — I had seen her perform on screen as well. But once I had taken on the project, I met a lot of people who came across to me and told me more about the film, and about her. All of them had something or other to talk about her — and that made me look at her from a totally different perspective. Made me understand her value in the industry, and after that, I was much more candid with a lot of people who gave me suggestions. I realised I am doing something to be really proud of, but at the same time, something to be scared about.

Scared?
    Yeah. To portray a legend like her is not easy. There were a lot of scenes that had to be replicated, and as it is the journey of a great personality, they had to be impeccable. There were a few scenes that had me go really mad. I want to be as exactly her as I can — but I also know that that cannot happen, so, we have to try and do our bit. Also, most people, when they talk to me about Savitri, they talk of what they have seen of her on screen. But since it’s a biopic, I also have to portray her in her real life. That is the tricky part. At times, I have to be totally her, and at times, I have the liberty of bringing in a bit of me, into her character.

Meaning?
    This is her story — story of how she used to be herself in her personal life, and the other part is her screen persona, the movies she’s acted in, the characters she has played… For example, one of the most important movies of her life was Maya Bazaar — it was an exciting break for Savitri in her career, so we had to replicate like, half a song from that movie. It had to be exact, the angle, the shot, the set, the music, my costume, my look… all had to be just how it was in that song in that movie. So, this replicating bit is very nerve wracking. But when I play her real life, I can put in my own style, give my own inputs into the character. But with those replication scenes, I am like even if I can reach 90 per cent of what she has done, and director Nagi (Nag Ashwin) says OK, I don’t get satisfied. I keep trying again and again. So, it takes a lot of time to get right small nuances here and there. After the whole scene is over and you get back home, it feels nice to be doing such an awesome movie, but at that moment, when you are right in the middle of the scene, it’s tremendous pressure of responsibility on me. For instance, we shot that Maya Bazaar scene in like over 2-3 days.

Did you speak to anyone in her family?
    Yes, I spoke to her daughter. She shared some of the mannerisms and characteristics of her mother with me. Fortunately, I realised we have a few things in common – that intrigued me no end. Savitri’s daughter spoke about her mother, describing things about her, the mother-daughter bond they shared... And later, she sent me a huge message about her mother… it was about four pages in all, I think. And I marked those things similar between us — Savitri used to swim. I love swimming. We both drink tea. She played cricket, and I used to play cricket in school. She loved driving cars, and I do, too… so, a lot of things like these…

Did you speak to anyone in the Gemini Ganesan family?
    No, no one from that family. Even with Savitri’s daughter, I had minimal conversation — she explained the life of her mother.

So, what was the feedback from those who have seen you perform?
    They are very happy — they also told me they are really happy, that is why I also feel gratified doing this role, somehow. Her daughter did say a couple of things, even before finishing a shot, once, she said it was very nice, the way I did it.

Talking about other projects of yours, how is it acting with Vijay again?
    I am very happy with this development. I am starring with him for the second time — and like I have said before, each time I am with him, it’s like this great fan moment. I can never see him as a colleague — I am more like a fan with her favourite star. Talking of this movie, they I am also part of a hit combo — Vijay and Murugadoss — and I am excited.

There were rumours of there being two heroines in this film…
    No, no two heroines. I am the only one.

Does it bother you when a movie fails at the box office?
    Of course, it matters how it fares at the box office. But with sometimes, with certain movies, I get very good reviews from my family and friends. So the question, was what was wrong with the movie, becomes a larger one. But when people actually appreciate my character, when they think it’s very interesting and that there should be more of it, for me, that’s what matters the most.

You’ve also acted with Suriya, and are doing Saamy Square with Chiyaan Vikram as well. How different is Vijay from Suriya, and then what about Vikram?
    All three are three different personalities. Vijay sir is very quiet and chilled out on the set, and now that I have worked with him before, I know him quite well and we have a good rapport. I can ask him anything — there is that level of comfort zone. Suriya sir is very quiet, calm and very reserved. Though, again, I can ask him anything, he will give his feedback, and that’s it — that reserved distance never fades. Vikram sir is talkative, active, and he keeps moving around the set. He keeps questioning himself about the scenes, and that helps us all think of improvising, and bettering ourselves.

Talking of bettering, you’ve become one of the top heroines in such a short time…
    I really don’t think a lot about these kinds of stuff. When people ask these kinds of things, that is when it actually strikes me — I try not to take these things seriously, I keep going with the flow, doing my job and then going home…

But it is true that you have made your mark in this male dominated industry…
    I don’t think of it that way. And as for it being a male dominated industry – we all raise our voice, but at the end of the day, I guess that’s how it works. The men do have a bigger market. Does it need to change? Perhaps it does. But the reality is different, isn’t it? And we all have to be here and now, real time.

It is said Trisha quit Saamy Square because your role was more prominent…
    I really don’t know what’s happening on this front. I mean, I know about the issue, and all. And let me tell you, I really wanted Trisha to be in the film. People enjoyed Vikram-Trisha pairing, and she was really good in the first part. I even told the makers people would love to see her back again rather than seeing me, and I really wish that she is there in the sequel, but beyond that, I don’t know what is going on.

Again in Sandakozhi 2, there’s talk that the negative character of Varalaxmi’s is better etched than yours…
    Really? I’ve never heard of this one before. Vara’s role is very nice — I did watch a few scenes. But I don’t know how to compare her role and mine – she is the antagonist and I am the heroine. So, in essence both our roles will be different. Also, I know for sure that the evolution of my character in the movie is very good. I don’t think this is an issue at all.

So, you’re shooting back-to-back, are busy. But when not working like this, what does Keerthy Suresh, as a person do?
    Like you said, right now, it’s all about work, work and more work. I am travelling continuously. But when I do get spare time, I love to sit at home and watch TV and catch up on sleep. I watch anything on TV — movies, late night shows, re-runs of Friends, Masterchef, Tamil comedy shows… and, I like to sit with my parents and chat with them, too.
    Zuletzt geändert von -BOLLY-; 25.08.2018, 19:01.
    25.10.2017 @ Avatar: kleiner Tapetenwechsel sprich für Prabhas übernehmen, auf unbestimmte Zeit Bolly´s Neuzugänge, Soham & Mimi .
    11.12.2019: verabschiede mich auf unbestimmte Zeit aus dem molo und sage bye bye !

Kommentar

Upcoming Tamil Movie: Sandakozhi 2 mit Vishal
      Release: October 18, 2018

Kambathu Ponnu Tamil Lyric
      Singer: Yuvanshankar Raja

12.05.2018 via Vishal Thread:

Zitat von -BOLLY- Beitrag anzeigen
      Wo man auch hin schaut sticht einen der Name Keerthi Suresh ins Auge. Hier nun bekommen wir sie an der Seite von Vishal in "Sandakozhi 2" zu sehen.
      Der Film soll am 14. Juni 2018 in den Kinos anlaufen.

Trailer

Kommentar

Keerthy wurde am 10.Januar 2019 für ein neues Telugu Projekt bestätigt in welchem sie einen sehr starken Charakter verkörpern wird.
        Die Dreharbeiten sollen im Februar beginnen und zum größten Teil im Ausland stattfinden....

https://twitter.com/smkoneru/status/1083356292486356995
        https://twitter.com/KeerthyOfficial/...64239534903296

Kommentar

Ich stütze mich jetzt, fürs erste, auf dei Aussage von Taran. Demnach sei es offiziell das Keerthy ihr Hindi-Debüt, unter Regie von Amit Sharma und an der Seite von Ajay Devgn geben wird....
          https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh/sta...20186479435777
          Zuletzt geändert von -BOLLY-; 15.03.2019, 17:58.

Kommentar

Hindi-Regisseur Nagesh Kukunoor ("8x10", "Dor", "Iqbal"....) wird seinen ersten Telugu Streifen drehen. Es soll sich um a sports-romedy (hoffentlich nicht schon weider Cricket ) handeln in dem Keerthy an der Seite von Aadhi und Jagapathi Babu zu sehen sein wird.
          Die Dreharbeiten, des noch namenlosen Filmes, haben bereits begonnen. Sofern wir mehr wissen sprich der First Look ect erscheint, gibts möglicherweise einen Filmthread.

https://twitter.com/WorthAShotArts/s...46785642352640

Kommentar

Keerthy hat für ein weiteres Telugu Projekt unterzeichnet. Diesmal wird sie an der Seite von Nithiin zu sehen sein.
            Der Arbeitstitel lautet "Rang de" und das ganze soll Sommer 2020 in die Kinos kommen.

https://twitter.com/KeerthyOfficial/...74362427789317
            https://twitter.com/actor_nithiin/st...23559817617409
            https://twitter.com/pcsreeram/status...45857668845568

Kommentar

Voller Drehplan auch bei Keerthy welche heute ein weiteres Projekt unter Regiedebütant Karthik Subbaraj bekannt gab. Bei dem Streifen handele es sich um einen emotionalen mystery Thriller.

https://twitter.com/KeerthyOfficial/...38880553508864

Kommentar

Also die ersten Promobilder auftauchten ging ich fälschlicherweise davon aus das es sich hierbei um irgendeine Ad handelt .
                Bin ehrlich gesagt immer noch nicht ganz sicher was das nun eigentlich wird sprich Film oder Song ?!

https://twitter.com/KeerthyOfficial/...86677245890560
                https://twitter.com/MusicThaman/stat...14881215565824

Kommentar

Zitat von -BOLLY- Beitrag anzeigen
                  Voller Drehplan auch bei Keerthy welche heute ein weiteres Projekt unter Regiedebütant Karthik Subbaraj bekannt gab. Bei dem Streifen handele es sich um einen emotionalen mystery Thriller.

https://twitter.com/KeerthyOfficial/...38880553508864
                  Dreharbeiten haben heute begonnen....
                  https://twitter.com/karthiksubbaraj/...?ref_src=twsrc

Kommentar

Anlässlich Keerthys Birthday, am 17.10., gab es ein paar Ankündigungen wie zum Beispiel den First Look zu Karthik Subbarajs Regiedebüt (siehe Beitrag #8 & #10) "Penguin"...
                    https://twitter.com/KeerthyOfficial/...35336175644673

....ein First Look Poster zu Nagesh Kukunoors noch unbetitelten Telugu-debüt (siehe #6)....
                    https://twitter.com/nkukunoor/status...12984755015680

...und einem Sneak Peek zu "Miss India" (siehe #9)
                    https://twitter.com/KeerthyOfficial/...76699600605184

Kommentar

Lädt...
                    X